- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 17
Software Implementation Engineer
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceWe are looking for a Software Implementation Engineer that will be part of the Engineering Services Team , in our R&D center near Grenoble (France),
Engineering Services Team contribute to :
- Implementation, upgrade and custom development project for our customers
- Moody's Analytics ERS Software Development
- Analyze functional and technical customer needs and design, develop, test and maintain solutions
- Identify, design, develop and maintain internal tools in order to achieve a constant improvement
- Draw-up documents for customers or for internal purpose
- Interact with our customers, consultant, other teams (R&D, Product Management, IT)
Part of Moody's Analytics group, the Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master degree in computer science and professional experience in software development.
• Proven experience in database programming in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
• Competent in Programming Object oriented Languages: Java, C++, etc.
• Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Maven, Tomcat, Junit skills are a plus
• Ability to investigate and solve technical issues
• Team player and ability to work as a team
• Customer focused
• Good level of English is mandatory to work with teams and customers
From a functional point of view, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise in Finance, Banking and Insurance.
You will be part of a team that has a multidisciplinary approach, working with Agile Scrum methodology. You will work closely with functional experts, architects, software engineers and quality engineers.
Highly motivated and able to meet tight deadlines in project mode, you will work in a challenging and gratifying environment.
Key words: Software Development, Test & validation, Team player, Agile, Kanban
Required competencies : SQL, Oracle PL-SQL, Object oriented programming (C++ or Java)
Complementary competencies : Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Maven, Tomcat, Junit
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.