Customer Relationship Manager - QNB First
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 22 Sep 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Customer Relationship Manager - QNB First, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - France//Paris.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will be primarily responsible for managing the relationships with the QNB First account holders including the timely provision of banking services to each market segment with the overall objective of maximize volumes, revenues and profits. Providing efficient, friendly and quality service to QNB First customers is key and as a part of the Retail and QNB First team, the Customer Relationship Manager will also act as the back-up to the Branch Manager if / when needed.
- Proactively market the Group's products to increase sales volume and profitability, and to achieve or exceed set targets and goals for QNB First customer segment, primarily customer acquisition & general deposits and investments (AUM).
- Strive to be mindful of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for branch customer service performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes.
- Enhance the Group's image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Act as the first point of contact for QNB FIRST customers, especially for new customers, answering their queries and providing information about the various products and services offered by the bank.
- Provide "Room service" for QNB FIRST customers ensuring at the same time a complete sense of confidentiality and honestly with all related issues to the QNB FIRST customers.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and Compliance function as and when required.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with QNB First customers and all other related units of the Group to achieve goals/objectives.
- Build strong relations with potential and existing customers through effective customer service interaction.
- Maintain QNB FIRST customer service area files, database, records, registers and logs under control.
- Work closely with the branch team, to provide information and act as liaison to all other customer needs relating to QNB First segment.
- Provides authorizations and downloads as necessary to ensure smooth running of the daily work
- Provide information about various products and services offered by the Group and identify cross selling opportunities.
- Perform certain customer related tasks such as posting account opening, customer data maintenance, issue of balance/no liability certificates etc.
- Assist customers in filling out various forms and applications as requested such as opening an account; applying for an ATM, credit cards and checkbook; standing order instructions etc.
- Receive loan applications from customers and prepare the corresponding loan agreements.
- Refer to Branch Manager for any unresolved queries on transactions handled.
- Possess working knowledge of branch customer relationship management to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Providing training to the new QNB FIRST customer relationship officers when needed and solve difficulties beyond their individual expertise.
- Adhere to standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Bachelor's degree / High University banking studies or banking learnings ITB
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in handling priority customer relationships within Banking / Financial Services
- Awareness of branch customer relationship practices and regulations
- Fluent in French and English. Fluent in Arabic in addition, is a major advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV