. The global Financial Services industry is looking for a Head of Operational Risk with Cyber Security expertise. This person must be hands-on, can motivate a team, and be able to face the board.
· Prepare, formalize, coordinate and minute the Enterprise Risk Management Working Group
. 2nd line Experience
. Resilience Risk
. Operational Risk experience with experience working on projects
· Prepare, formalize, coordinate and minute the Resilience Risk Working Group
· Set up a dashboard and presentation slides with key statistics and KPIs related to open actions of the CCP (regulators, second line, Audit, etc…)
· Understanding of all risk products and financial products
· Coordinate part of the ESMA Stress Testing from an operational standpoint (prepare meeting’s, slides, minutes and chase the stakeholders)
. SME in Operational Risk framework
. Technical Understanding
. Hands-on practical expertise
· Prepare key reports for main committees: RiskCo, AuditCo, Board
Skills & Experience
· Strong understanding of project management, risk governance
· Knowledge in financial markets, understanding of fundamentals and key driving factors
· Very good knowledge to display high-level statistics (excel) and set up clear presentations (PPT)
· Excellent English skills both oral and written
· Methodology and analytical mindset are mandatory.
· Capacity to chase the main stakeholder
· Capacity to summarize and analyse main drivers
· Ability to work with various users.
· Being innovative to suggest alternatives, methods.
· Proactive in order to keep the project on track.
· Rigorous and persevere
Salary: € Permanent + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
· If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails firstname.lastname@example.org