We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
As the Legal Intern, you will join a dynamic, diverse and experienced legal team, with a particular focus on supporting Ledger's B2C business as a member of Ledger's B2C Legal Team. Start Date:
July 2023 Duration:
6 months Your mission
What we're looking for
- Draft and negotiate different contracts across a broad range of areas including marketing, sales, procurement, IP licensing and general commercial engagements with third parties.
- Support key projects and assist on the launch of new products and services.
- Perform legal research tasks.
- Assist on disputes and contentious matters.
- Assist on contract management-related and other critical legal processes, third-party on-boarding and other administrative tasks.
- Depending on business needs, you will be prepared to jump in and support across a wide range of areas in an industry that is constantly evolving.
What's in it for you?
- You are a trainee lawyer and / or have a DJCE / Master II in business law or new technologies / multimedia law (ideally with a focus on commercial law, financial law, IP/IT law or distribution law)
- You already have previous meaningful internship experience in commercial law.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, drafting and presentation skills in English, allowing you to interact with international teams on a daily basis and to work on matters in English.
- You are pragmatic and can manage ambiguity. You are proactive, self-motivated, resilient and able to prioritize multiple matters.
- You can create and maintain solid, trusting working relationships.
- You are detail-oriented and can analyze, simplify and boil down complex issues.
- You are flexible, personable and willing to embrace change in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- You have some knowledge of blockchain technology and Web3 or are keen on learning about the space.
- Flexibility: Partial remote work available
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- Transport: Ledger reimburses 75%of your monthly transport subscription
- Vacation: 1 day off for every full month worked in addition to national holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.