Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for the financial markets industry (trading, risk management and processing). Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Flex team is in charge of MX platform openness with respect to exotic financial product pricing and risk calculations, as well as market data calibration. In coordination with Front Office product experts and developers, Flex team supports clients’ IT-Quants teams willing to interface their models with MX.3 software, driven by specifications coming from traders and sales.
You’ll be working closely with our most prestigious clients’ IT-Quants teams as well as Murex Front Office experts and developers, in an environment mixing cutting-edge finance and technology. Along the different missions you will face a variety of exotic products and pricing models across all asset-classes. Your missions involve:
- On-site and tailored trainings to new clients on the Flex model integration API.
- Daily support of clients integrating their own model in MX.3 platform (implementation phase).
- Provide expertise in coordination with Murex product teams to ensure the best possible design and cleanest integration.
- Daily support of clients already on production but facing issues (maintenance phase).
- Follow-up of specific workshops aiming at improving performance by optimizing the code, adding parallelization of computations.
- Engineering degree with a focus on Applied Mathematics or Quantitative Finance, or any specialty involving a high level of Maths/Physics is a must have
- C/C++ programming knowledge is a must have.
- Experience of API usage / development is a plus.
- Being familiar with UNIX systems is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must have.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Curious and willing to discover financial markets
- Good communication skills and interactions with others, good presentation skills
- Collaboration within the organization
- Takes measures initiatives and can work in autonomy.
Why join us:
- Flex team is a unique opportunity to work in a mix of technical and financial environment
- You will work closely with some top IT-Quants teams from our biggest clients
- Be constantly at the top of finance and computer technology, with a lot of focus on code performance, distribution of calculations, cloud computing.