Software Engineer / Ingénieur H/F
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for capital markets. With more than 50,000 users, our MX.3 solution addresses our clients' critical issues.
Join more than 2,200 experts around the world and take on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation. Your missions
You will join our development team, in a constantly evolving functional development context.
Choose your challenges:
- Understand, design and implement new features,
- Integrate financial indicator calculations into decision support tools or risk management tools,
- Optimize and distribute large amounts of calculations, on a grid or in the cloud,
- Develop technical modules to support the platform,
- Rewrite modules using the latest technologies.
Respond to complex problems:
Develop at Murex
- Constrained process times,
- High availability,
- Constantly rising volumes.
MX.3 is the result of the joint work of some 60 agile teams (more than 400 developers) working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and using the Scrum and Kanban methods. Which brings our developers:
- A great technical and functional wealth,
- Strong interactions between all members of our community (developers, QA, product experts),
- A variety of profiles within each program (back end, front end, technical infrastructure, business oriented)
Our main challenges are:
- Develop new features,
- Maintain our applications,
- Ensure the refactoring of our code,
- Increase test coverage.
Depending on the team you'll be using: Java, C ++, Angular, Git, Perforce, JUnit, Google Test, Cucumber or Jenkins ... JOB requirements
- Bachelor or master's degree in software engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience
- Curiosity and willingness to discover financial markets
- English is a must
- Teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Autonomy and creativity
- Clean and reliable code
- Familiarity with TDD or clean code
Why join us:
- A multicultural community united and passionate,
- Complex challenges,
- Continuous training,
- Opportunity to participate in many events (Tech-Talks, Meetups, CppCon, CodeOne, Devoxx ...).