Data Scientist (m/f/x) Division Data Products
- Conduct advanced data analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Use data science and analytical expertise to explore and examine data from multiple diverse sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights, which in turn can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem
- Develop and contribute to algorithms for modeling and predicting customer behavior, create technical demos, and influence the go-to market strategy by category, business unit and customer segment
- Research best practices, conduct experiments, and collaborate with industry leaders
- Visualize data to tell compelling stories
- Collaborate with the team to improve the effectiveness of business decisions by using large datasets
This is what we offer
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or a related quantitative field
- Relevant experience in data analytics, statistics, software engineering and data visualization/UI
- Proficiency in linear algebra, multivariable calculus and machine learning / deep learning
- Strong programming skills in Python (main language), R and experience with data science packages
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies (Hadoop ecosystem and Spark) would be a plus
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming e.g. Scala, Java, C++ etc.
- Good knowledge of databases (RDBMS/graph) and querying e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Neo4j etc.
- Ability to mine large datasets and look for valuable insights that drive business outcomes
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.