C++ Developer / Entwickler
For our customer, an innovative software company in Berlin, we are looking for a C++ developer in permanent employment. In this position you will be responsible for the development of new features and functions. You will constantly develop your own software and have a lot of freedom to contribute.
- Creation of new features and further development of existing code via C++
- Implementation and testing of the new functions
- Development of new architectures and design of new functions
- Troubleshooting of the existing code
- Documentation and knowledge exchange with team members
- Above-average university degree in computer science or a comparable education with professional experience
- Several years of profound experience in programming with C++
- Very good knowledge of algorithms
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Visual Studio, Jenkins, Boost library, etc.
- Very good knowledge of English (Office language)
Does this sound like an exciting position for you? You are welcome to send me your application including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA