Software Tester - Berlin
Do you love being challenged through work? Are you keen to directly impact customers through meticulous, systematic testing? Would you like to work in the heart of historic Berlin? Then this could be the perfect next role for you.
This is a small, fast-paced and profitable software company, providing more than three quarters of a million users worldwide with data visualisation software for business presentations. They are looking to hire a talented software tester to join their technical support team. The Role:
Highly driven and pragmatic, the successful candidate will be improving software through constant feedback to the developer team, reproducing errors in order to find solutions, and ensuring correct functionality of all new features. You will also be responsible for designing and looking after automated tests and testing the software on new hardware.
They have a relaxed and friendly working environment, where ideas and suggestions from anyone in the company are taken seriously and acted upon. What is on offer:
- Competitive salaries + generous benefits package (including flexible working, company nanny, and fresh bakery, fruit, drinks and snacks in the office)
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Great time to join while team is still growing, have an impact and influence decisions
- Relocation / work permit support
- Experience with VBA and C++-based testing
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel, is a plus.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
- Hugely enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
If you feel you are a good match for this role, or would like further info, please contact: Nathan Tully