Foreign Exchange / FX Sales Representative (m/f/d), Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for With immediate effect we are looking for a FX Sales Representative who can support our Global Markets team in Frankfurt.
Why this role is important to us The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for As FX Sales Representative you will be
- Driving the retention, development and extension of the foreign exchange client franchise in EMEA, through the delivery of our differentiated Foreign Exchange (FX) solutions tailored for clients based on their investment process
- Covering from trade origination to execution of our client base in Continental Europe
- Delivering the State Street Global Markets' differential research product
- Participating in and supporting client forums, new business development opportunities and cross-sell initiatives across State Street
- Compliant with all policies and procedures designed to meet our regulatory and internal policies with regards to a client activity within a principal dealer environment
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for financial markets and their drivers
- Analytical skills to provide a value add service to our institutional investor client base
- Solid time management skills, ability to prioritize
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in banking, a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
- Several years of Financial Services experience preferably in Foreign Exchange or at best within a global markets environment either within a buy side bank or asset manager
- Proficiency in German and English, French or Italian language skills beneficial
- Willingness to travel up to 15% annually, mostly in Europe
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Depending on the role work from home days might be possible
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing and health programs
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Free German and English language classes
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs incl. volunteer work
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers