EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Consultant
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
You will engage with treasury resources within the client's business to understand their overall requirements and advise how the system can best be tailored to meet those requirements.
The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, while it offers the enjoyment to be and work with a large variety of experts in a technology driven environment.
- Execute Professional Services contracts by delivering predominantly on-site consultancy
- Assist clients to configure licensed modules and deliver training as required.
- Provide treasury expertise and resolve client specific product challenges.
- Continuously improve the understanding of the AvantGard Treasury solutions.
- Provide continual feedback promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution.
- Proven understanding of and work experience in the corporate treasury space.
- Experience in consulting and/or software application implementations in a treasury or banking context.
- Clear understanding of treasury workflows and processes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
- Knowledge of primary and understanding of financial instruments.
- Knowledge of accounting practices.
- Awareness and appreciation of treasury markets and clients within the region.
- Fluent (C2 level) written and verbal German language skills are mandatory.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships.
- Experienced in understanding current consulting and project management practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
- SQL/RDBMS technical ability
- Crystal Reports knowledge
- Certified Corporate Treasurer VDT qualification or equivalent international AMCT / MCT or CTP/CCM qualification
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.