Business Analyst (d/f/m) - Contract Management
BusinessAnalyst (d/f/m) - Contract Management Locations: Hamburg,Wolfsburg, Duisburg, Cologne, Frankfurt About the practice
Cognizant's AIA (Artificial Intelligence & Analytics)practice is 30,000+ consultants strong and is one of the largest AnalyticsPractice in the Industry. The practice currently has more than 650+ activecustomers including several Fortune 500 companies and 150+ IP based Assets(Platforms, Solutions, Tools and Frameworks). Organized with dedicated'Service-Lines' to drive growth in various segments Business Analytics andInformation Architecture, Data warehouse and Business Intelligence, PerformanceManagement. Cognizant AIA practice has won 35 Industry and Customer Awardswhich is a testimony to our technology excellence and innovation. Cognizant AIAhas specific focus area (service line) for Big Data Management area overarchingvast opportunities and capabilities aspects. Role Description
The Business Analyst / PMO (d/f/m) will play akey role in supporting our customer projects at a large Germany based industrialenterprise. You will be working on technical design documents required forimplementing interfaces between the standard software and a larger number of variouslegacy systems. You will be gathering and analyzing interface related requirementsfrom the client, align them with the technical experts from the customer andcompile them in(to) meaningful interface design documents. In order to succeedin the required communications with both parties and to process thecorresponding documents in both languages you need to be fluent in German(ideally native speaker) as well as English. Here you will become a member of adedicated and trusted team supporting the customer on its journey to establisha state-of-the-art solution. Besides the specific project where you will be continuingyour career with CTS there will be more opportunities in the future allowingyou to improve and grow in this area or others you might become interested in. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- PMO, Junior (business)consultant, fluently speaking and writing German.
- Willingness to be inBraunschweig Monday-Thursday, ideally travelling from northern Germany.
- account and contractmanagement
- process analysis anddocumentation
- translation German,English
- financial affinity
- general IT understanding
- willingness to adopt tonew knowledge domain
- personal ability to workas trainer (fluent German and English language, presentation skills)
- helpful option would beFrench or Dutch language skills
- the position can bestaffed fulltime or part time for the ramp up
Preferred (but not a must-have)
- Good communication skills:Fluent in German (ideally mother language) + Fluent in English.
- Good technical writingskills.
- Good understanding ofenterprise architecture (preferably J2EE).
- Good understanding of DataModelling and data models.
- Basic understanding ofInterface design (preferred also the understanding of ETL concepts).
- Core understanding ofEnterprise IT processes (here it is LifeCycle Management, but if other is knownit will be easy to adapt).
- Creative, but criticalattitude and an analytical mind.
- Care about the quality ofyour work.
- Motivated team player, whois willing to take initiative but also integrate into the existing team.
- Experience in the leasingbusiness is a plus.
- Experience with datamigration / ETL tools is a plus.
- Basic knowledge ofbusiness processes (financial and administrative processes) is a plus.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leadingprofessional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating andtechnology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultativeapproach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficientbusinesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com orfollow us @Cognizantde.