A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join a leading online lotteries provider in Gibraltar. The jurisdiction will afford the exceptional candidate with an enviable work/life balance in a tax efficient location.
Industry leading gaming company.
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join a leading online lotteries provider in Gibraltar. My client is looking for a highly motivated in-house Legal Counsel with a keen focus on commercial contracts, compliance & regulation and intellectual property to support the Senior Legal Counsel and work closely with the General Counsel and Management Board.
As Legal Counsel, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing/negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts from a basic NDA to complex multi-party and jurisdictional supply chain agreements.
- Advising each of the business areas on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trademarks and designs.
- To provide the business with commercial legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, media, litigation and commercial contracts.
- Continually maintaining standard terms of business, software licences, privacy policies.
- Meet KPI's and provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal matters for management.
Based in Gibraltar, the successful Legal Counsel candidate will be looking to live in Gibraltar or in Southern Spain. This is not an opportunity for commuting. This individual will also possess -
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced and heavy workload through effective prioritisation and expectation management, whilst showing a good sense of humour and a "can do" approach.
- Lawyer qualified in UK / Australia / Germany / Gibraltar / Malta having worked within an international law firm, and/or within an online gaming company and/or a large company.
- Strong knowledge of commercial contract law.
- Ideally have experience of general commercial law, IP rights and a working knowledge of corporate, marketing and advertising laws would be an advantage.
This position will offer a real breadth of work within an exciting sector and thriving company.
£60k-£100k + Benefits + Bonus + Relocation assistance (if necessary)