This role will help the team cover the AML sanction compliance issues that arise. Working within a team to ensure that all of the policies and procedures around the AML area are taken care of and are in like with the business and regulatory framework.
My client is a reputable brand name with not only years of banking experience behind them but also strong experience in Pension fund management. The Trustee department of the business is well renowned and is committed to serving its clients to the highest standard.
- Provide compliance advisory to AML related policies, procedures and guidelines for MPF, ORSO, SFC-authorized funds and/or other businesses of the Company
- Design and conduct reviews on how AML/sanction requirements are conducted by relevant business units
- Assist in keeping update of AML related regulations and identifying the implication to the Company
- Handle any exceptional casses that arise working quickly and efficiently to overcome any hurdles
- Review, enhance and develop the compliance programs, procedures and guidelines in respect of other regulations such as FATCA as well as CRS
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as required
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Law or Business Studies
- At least 5 years experience in AML/CTF, KYC, FATCA and CRS
- Professional qualification relevant to AML compliance will be beneficial
- Work experience from trustee or major financial institutions will be beneficial
- Strong presentation, reporting and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, sound analytical mind and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
The candidate will join a leading brand in the space with a competitive package and a a great opportunity to grow within the business from the Hong Kong office.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525