Algo Trading Java Lead, Vice President
Morgan Stanley is seeking an senior algorithmic trading Java developer, Vice President
to join our Automated Risk Trading (ART) team in Hong Kong, which builds data- and model-driven global e-trading systems to automate trading, risk internalization, hedging and market-making for Morgan Stanley Institutional Equity Division. Responsibilities:
- You will work closely with the Equity principal trading desks and quantitative strategists to design, develop, deploy and support low-latency trading engines for cash, futures and options.
- You will work the full application life-cycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment.
- This is a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to communicate with global colleagues. Qualifications:
- Core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Experience with Java/GC/Linux OS level debugging/performance tuning.
- Track record working in front-office environment with trading and quantitative strategists.
- Experience developing system for automated market making, DMA or algo trading group in liquid markets (equities, FX, liquid rates, etc.)
- Experience in building FIX protocol-based systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL based DB system, such as Sybase/DB2/KDB.
- Good knowledge of script language such as shell/Python/Perl.
- Experience with Derivative product in Equity/Fixed income.
- Low latency development experience in Java.