Analyst - Digital Transformation
The incumbent will work closely with COO to provide digital transformation support for Hong Kong branch. Duties are included but not limited to:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, finding areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions
- Utilize different techniques to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentation to share idea and findings
- Gather and document information from various stakeholders for requirement analysis
- Develop, document and maintain various robotic process automation
- Perform User Acceptance Test
- Updating, implementing and maintain procedures
- Monitor and report on the progress and status for a portfolio of projects
- Liaise with third party vendors on the implementation of various systems
- Monitor and report on various reviews in relation to TISO activities
- Provide administrative and analytical support to COO Office on ad hoc projects / tasks as and when required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree holder, minimum 2 years’ experience in banking or financial institutes.
- Experience and Knowledge in Robotic Process Automation is preferred.
- A driven self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and is resilience to work under pressure
- Good team player
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.