Analytics Centre of Excellence Lead
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Define Analytics "Hub and Spoke" Strategy and Operating Model featuring a centralized Hub team to:
•\tSet AIA Hong Kong Analytics standards, defining standard approaches and enterprise utilities aligned with the Company's strategic initiatives
•\tCreate and maintain the dashboard for the Company's strategic priorities
•\tPromote re-use and cross-business unit awareness of best practices, challenges, etc..
•\tAugment business unit Spoke teams as required for specific initiatives, i.e. leadership, specialized Analytics/AI expertise, etc..
•\tDirectly support business unit users in units without Spoke teams, i.e. Compliance, Human Resources, etc.
and business unit Spoke resources to:
•\tProvide continuous analytical/AI support in business units with extensive ongoing analytical/AI requirements, i.e. Office of Customer, Agency, and Digital Product units like AIA Connect, AIA Smart, etc..
•\tHave business unit Subject Matter Expertise (SME) combined with analytical/AI expertise to maximize effectiveness and benefit Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements: Education & Experience
- Develop enterprise utility workbenches and dashboards to promote awareness of data available to all business units and facilitate access and effective use of data across AIA Hong Kong compliant with Data Governance standards and aligned with strategic priorities' KPI's and targets
- Create and maintain KPI Dashboard for the strategic initiative of Technology, Digital and Data Analytics
- Lead efforts to select and implement the technologies required to support the analytics requirements of AIAHK
- Partner with business unit Spoke teams as required for specific initiatives
- Provide direct support to business unit users in the absence of Spoke teams
- Promote re-use and cross business unit awareness of best practices, challenges, etc..
- University graduate with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, at least 2 years at managerial level
- Excellent analytical capability and understanding of various AI and analytical techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, R, and Scala
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Advanced ability to perform exploratory data analysis
- Experience with common data science toolkits, machine learning and AI
- Working knowledge of statistics and familiar with data management tools
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative business function
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Excellent communication, and consultative skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.