Application Developer, Associate - Private Wealth Management Technology
The position is for a Technologist to support the Sales and Trading area focused on Order Management systems covering RFQs, pre-trade checks, trade execution, booking, confirms, etc. across a wide range of asset classes. This job provides a unique opportunity to interact with Sales and Traders on day to day basis to understand requirements, engage in Change The Bank (CTB) prioritization and ensure timely delivery of suitable technology solutions for the Private Wealth Management Asia Business.
The candidate should have strong experience in building distributed systems with solid architecture and design principles. The candidate would take ownership for entire end to end delivery and lead an Agile team to perform analysis, estimation, design, and development, and deliver to the clients frequently. Responsibilities include
- Engage with business stakeholders for requirements understanding, scoping and conceptualize solutions
- Responsible for end to end implementation of solutions, including hands on development work
- Should be familiar with SDLC processes & tools
- Strong team player
- Design and develop server side and/or UI components that meet the business requirements in an effective and efficient manner
- Participate in Requirement Analysis, Design, Architecture, Development and Code reviews
- Partner with fellow colleagues/leads on moving platform forward across the entire PWM technology footprint. Qualifications: Requirements:
- Proven experience working on Order Management Systems.
- Java and Angular. Strong exposure to Object oriented design paradigms, concurrent and distributed programming concepts are critical to be successful in this role
- Familiarity with Database concepts, SQL’s and stored procedures, and understanding of NoSQL databases
- Strong analytical, good verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, influencing skills
- Full stack Programming background with either Core Java or Angular, Multi-threading, Web services
- Solid experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for financial domain. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns
- Good Knowledge of service based architecture using MicroServices constructs
- Ability to analyze, design and develop complex, client-facing applications
- Experience in development methodologies such as Agile and DevOps model, using TDD/BDD methodologies
- Should be passionate about newer technology, proponent for Open Source Technology and feel pride in building a world class product.