Application Specialist, Core Banking
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Project Manager/Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for systems development, systems analysis, production support and programming in our Core Banking section. Responsibilities:
- Support developments on Host application systems, including current account, savings account, fixed deposit, ATM, CIF, autopay, HKICL FTS processing and related systems
- Conduct requirement studies, system analysis and design
- Perform programming, testing, and coordinate user acceptance test
- Prepare functional and technical specifications, operation and procedure manuals
- Co-ordinate with vendor on outsourced development work
- Provide support to production systems
- Degree/ Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good programming skills, with knowledge in COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, TWS, PrintSoft, EXCEL is preferable but not a must
- Interested in banking applications
- Good communication skills (Cantonese, English, Putonghua an advantage)
- Good team player, keen to learn, passionate and proactive
Fresh Graduate who is interested in banking industry is welcome
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.