Applications Support Manager (IT)
- Develop technical aspects of the company's application operation standard to ensure alignment with its business goals
- evaluate effectiveness of technology operations, discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage,
- response to stakeholders' feedback and make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Supervise system operation and management in order to ensure functionality, efficiency as well as mitigate technology risk
- Build and continuously review the change management, quality assurance standard to mitigate risk associated with operations, application configuration and security.
- Make review of incident, and corrective action, assessments on internal and external parties on the effectiveness of technology operations.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of application support in Finance sector. Application development and project management experiences a plus.
- Knowledge of technological trends
- Ability to conduct independent technological analyses and research, evaluate the technology feasibility from all various of aspect
- Understand the operations of financial institute, including but not limit to core trading and settlement system, middle office, etc
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking, Problem-solving aptitude and people management skill.
- Understand of SFC electronic trading standard, HKMA cyber security guidelines, MAS technology risk management guidelines, Web Application security is a plus.