Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a well-established Chinese Asset management firm. They are looking to add another compliance headcount to their current team of 4.
- Manage and support all aspects of the firm's compliance program
- Maintain compliance records and monitoring
- Update fund offering and governing documents
- Manage licensing matters and regulatory filings
- Prepare and conduct internal training
- Prepare KYC documentation and liaise with service providers
- Implement and execute policies and procedures of the firm, including AML and annual compliance procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or above in finance, legal or a related discipline
- 2-4 years of compliance experience in asset management firms/ other buy-side firms/ compliance consultancy firm
- Expected sup toy upto 40k HKD monthly base (Discretionary bonus of 3-6 months)
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Organized and able to manage tasks independently