Assistant General Manager, Investment Service (Equity)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 16 Feb 19
Responsible for the management of Equity business including Securities Trading, Equity Linked Investment and Structured Notes for Retail, Private and Business Banking distribution.
- Support Head of Investment Service to formulate and develop the strategic plan of the Equity business.
- Lead the team to develop business plans to drive and grow the Equity business including new product and service development, channel enhancement/expansion and infrastructure build.
- Formulate business plan to meet financial targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with both internal and external partners to source new products to help penetrate into existing customer base as well as acquiring new customers including those for Retail Banking, Private Banking and Business Banking.
- Lead the team to ensure effective and robust product management including product due diligence, product compliance, product selection and ongoing review.
- Ensure product competitiveness and lead the team to come up with innovative marketing plan to strengthen product proposition and increase customer and AUM base.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
- Conduct regular business review and evaluation covering product/business performance as well as effectiveness of marketing programs to seek for continuous improvement.
- Provide guidance and coaching to subordinates as required to ensure that they are competent to perform their jobs and identify training needs for team members.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or equivalent, with relevant professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in investment product development and management preferably in investment products and banking field. Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels.
- Sound investment product knowledge & understanding of related regulatory requirements in particular to Equity businesses relate to its business strategies
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Aggressive, innovative and result oriented
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.