Assistant Manager, Corporate Tax Advisory, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 15 Apr 19
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- Manage tax advisory and compliance assignments, including preparing tax advice and reports for clients
- Manage client relationships and deliver the full range of KPMG services
- Identifying business opportunities and participating in the development, marketing and implementation of tax services
- Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
- Assist in leading the team and providing a supportive environment for their development and motivation
- Assist in meeting financial targets of the tax practice
- Assist in managing risks within the business by understanding the firm’s risk management policies and ensuring compliance by the team
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of advice and information gathered
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and fluency in Cantonese / Mandarin will be an advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
©2018 KPMG, the Hong Kong member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.