- Manage tax advisory and compliance assignments, including preparing tax advice and reports for clients
- Manage client relationships and deliver the full range of KPMG services
- Identifying business opportunities and participating in the development, marketing and implementation of tax services
- Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
- Assist in leading the team and providing a supportive environment for their development and motivation
- Assist in meeting financial targets of the tax practice
- Assist in managing risks within the business by understanding the firm’s risk management policies and ensuring compliance by the team
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of advice and information gathered
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and fluency in Cantonese / Mandarin will be an advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
©2018 KPMG, the Hong Kong member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.