Assistant Manager, IT Security & Risk Assurance and Projects
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Liaise with IT section leaders on remediation action plans to close the gaps identified during the IT security assessment and risk assessment, and report to Senior IT Security Manager directly
- Working extensively with Group IT Security and local Information Risk Management on all IT Security requirements and projects. Assess relevant policies, procedures, standards, and controls are embedded into BAU IT processes by performing regular thematic reviews
- Involve in new systems and projects under development as an independent advisor to IT teams and business operations throughout the project life cycle to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information asset
- Develop governance and policies regarding IT Security and Identity Access Management for FWD HK to ensure associated address inherent risks are managed and mitigated
- Perform risk assessment and trend analysis to ensure that IT risks are identified, measured, recorded and reported, monitored, and re-mediated timely and within the Company's risk appetite
- Prepare materials communicating IT security related messages and supporting management reporting on technology performance
- Promote IT security awareness and conduct regular training for staff
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, and CISSP)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience from banking / insurance industry
- Committed, proactive, assertive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Strong understanding of risk and business
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to articulate IT risk in relation to the business
- Experienced in delivering presentations to senior management
- Able to tailor communication materials for different audience
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.