Assistant QA Manager / Senior QA Analyst, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Assistant QA Manager / Senior QA Analyst of IT Quality Assurance Team as a second line of defense role to actively participate in management of the overall quality in IT systems delivery process
- Review and change IT Policy, impose change process standards to manage project & system changes, ensure system deliverables' quality can be coded with stipulated (minimum) acceptance level (i.e. Conformance, Integrity and Sufficiency "CIS" on software testing)
- Enhance and lead the Regression Testing process. Maintain and support the existing process while evolve with new appropriate strategy and design
- Manage and lead system release process
- Work with Governance, IT PMO, and Audit Teams to enforce relevant policy and standard
- Assist in the review of project & system change process, identify improvement areas and recommend actions to address quality issue and/or deficiency
- Arrange training and presentations to various teams to demonstrate importance and promote awareness of "quality standard and measures"
- Work with IT Teams and system stakeholders to determine the regular system migration schedule, aim to tightening up systems migration & change control
- Work with IT Teams to review, design, create document templates for departmental usage
- Work closely with IT project manager, vendors, contractors, and project team members for delivering quality projects and services
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant working experience in Information Technology department, with solid knowledge and skill in project management, system release management and IT Quality Assurance practice
- Hands-on experience in strategic planning, documentation, presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving, detail oriented, and interpersonal skill with minimal supervision
- Experience in insurance company is a plus
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.