(Assistant) VP, Cash & Trade Implementation Manager, GTS
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Job Purpose
Client Implementation Manager is required to take a full efficient control of the technical implementation process, from end-to-end and very importantly, he/she must exhibit excellent grasp of file format for GTS's entire product suite and must be able to articulate the bank's requirements to the customer in a clear and precise manner for any integration project. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & responsibilities
- Client Implementation Manager is required to manage project by having a full and effective control of all implementation activities, issues, managing customer concerns in an efficient way without affecting DBS's relationship to the customer
- Responsible for all required technical integration activities by working closely with the bank's Technology Integration / Production Support Manager during & throughout the whole implementation stage (file format testing, SIT, UAT, PVT, etc) until the service is smoothly delivered for the client
- Be a subject matter of expert on GTS's Channel Integration Capabilities (IDEAL, API, H2H, SWIFT) and work cohesively with the client's assigned technical resource teams to integrate seamlessly with client's ERP/TMS systems
- Participate in sales calls with Cash Management and Trade Finance Sales Managers when implementation expertise is required.
- Successfully manage all technical implementation issues arising during the implementation stage
- Conduct post-implementation review and identify opportunities for improvements both with customer and internal stakeholders. Provide customer feedback to Product Management team, commenting on new system requirement, and assisting in live tests
- Take the initiative of highlighting 'gaps' in the solutions' functionalities and referring these to Product Manager.
- Firm up the integration solution with client's technical teams
- Countries and products
- File Formats and messaging
- Data security and non-repudiation
- Data flow
- Any impact to workflow
- Recommend solutions
- Setup and roll-out plans
- Implementation of digital solution working with Technology's Integration / Production Support Manager on the following activities:
- System Set up (TEST and PROD)
- System Development, if any
- System testing (TEST and PROD)
- Continuously manage and support the customers to achieve greater user satisfaction
Education / Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Host-to-Host implementations, preferably in API. General knowledge of client's ERP systems. In-depth technical knowledge is not required.
- Experience with electronic / Internet banking and transaction banking products and services, including file integration, international payments and trade.
- Degree holder; minimum 5 years' experience in cash management and trade solution implementation for corporate customers, preferably under transaction banking business in regional / global banks
- Strong soft skills in the following areas
- Effective communication skill
- Planning and organisation skill
- Effective problem solving skill
- Time Management and Ability to work under tight timeline
- "Can-do" attitude and strong commitment to deliver business objectives
- Client-centric mindset
- Change Agent - ability to embrace change positively and effectively
- Experience in operations and customer service is a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese and writing in Chinese are preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.