Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
A leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of corporate banking services to clients worldwide is currently seeking an individual with strong communication and interpersonal skill to join the Legal & Compliance team as an Assistant Vice President for AML operations.
- Review and revise AML/CFT laws and regulations, as well as applicable sanctions laws and obligations
- Conduct day-to-day preliminary clearance as to sanctions and comply relevant requirement when screening evidence
- Plan, develop and conduct training for AML/ CFT program for the branch
- Implement and maintain effectiveness of the sanctions compliance program
- Implementation of clear escalation process for decision making and reporting mechanism in matters related to sanctions
- Conduct routine checks on AML/ CFT program through evaluations, assessment, testing and review of the system's methodology, activities and procedures
- Distribute and maintain comprehensive filtering database
- Conduct day-to-day suspicious transaction investigation and reporting
- Develop and review Monitoring Report against risk factors
- Prepare and implement reviews on AML/ CFT MIS reports
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Legal/ Economics or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in AML/ Sanction Compliance
- Proficient in English and Cantonese