Assistant Vice President, Market Development (Fintech)
The Market Development Division is responsible for developing new revenue and product initiatives in both the international and Mainland markets. Reporting to the Deputy Head of Market Development, you will support a wide variety of intellectually intense, creative and rewarding innovative initiatives included in the 2019-2021 Strategic Plan, and will have direct exposure with various internal stakeholders and external market participants.
- Manage and deliver new revenue and product initiatives in the capacity of a project manager/business analyst
- Participate in idea brainstorming, filtering and refinement alongside other business teams
- Perform commercial, competitive and financial analysis and market research
- Assist with conceptualising, substantiating and trying out innovative solutions
- Participate in external FinTech partnership building and opportunity sourcing
- Coordinate activity tracking and management reporting for the Division's projects
- Undertake any other responsibilities and projects as assigned
- University Degree, preferably in Economics / Finance or related subject
- At least 6 years of working experience, with relevance in corporate, advisory or entrepreneurial roles
- Have a natural curiosity and can absorb, analyse, condense and act on new information quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with good business understanding and interest in the capital market and/or new technologies
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is required
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.