The role is based on-site with our client, a reputable global bank with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for an Associate to join the FCC compliance team.
- Responsible in analysing alerts generated by transaction monitoring system as well as other non-automated cases with financial crime or money laundering concern
- Ensure suspicious transactions are thoroughly investigated and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) are filed with accurate information in a timely manner
- Ensure the suitability and quality of case data maintained on enterprise case management systems
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
- Participate in ad-hoc activities such as monitoring of SFC unlicensed entities, system enhancement testing etc.
- Provide advice on AML matters when required and maintain sound working relationship with stakeholders and peers
- Bachelor’s degree in related working experience
- At least 1 years working experience in Banking, Financial Institutions or Insurance Company
- With working experience in handling transaction monitoring investigations, suspicious transactions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese