AML compliance role for our private banking role.
- Review customer due diligence, periodic review/trigger event review and ongoing monitoring of high risk customers according to the established policies and guidelines
- Case management of internal/external STRs
- Review and resolution of payment screening, transaction monitoring alerts generated. Review requests for third party transfers/payments
- Perform AML compliance review/testing in accordance with procedures
- Prepare regular reports and MI for management review
- Support other tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience
- University degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines;
- 3+ years experience in Banking or Financial Services industry; well versed with HKMA AML/CFT Guidelines
- Good knowledge of wealth management/private banking business
- Meticulous, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Strong communication and report writing skills; proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.
For BOCI career opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.bocigroup.com/Web/Inner/inner/136?page=0