• Good Career progression• Cover Private bank, retail banking, support unit
About Our Client
International bank with presence globally with corporate banking, retail banking and different functions Job Description
- Perform regulatory audit and risk reviews for corporate, retail banking and support functions in relation to HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual and SFC requirements
- Perform risk assessment, develop audit plan and approach by setting the scope, timing and extent of the audit procedures
- Identify audit issues, communicate with business management on providing constructive advices on mitigating risk
- Prepare audit reports and track management action plans on audit findings
- Exposed to AML functions doing audit processes for Client-On-Boarding projects
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in control areas in Credit Risk Management, Finance, regulated activities on Private Banking and Wealth Management, Financial Markets, Equity Capital Markets and Outsourcing Management
- Solid work experience as professional auditors or business practitioners with core audit / business skills, particularly Information and Cyber Security / Retail Banking / Distribution of Wealth Management products / Operational Risk / Anti-Money Laundering / Customer Due Diligence.
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Internal Audit and the business.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and seek guidance when needed.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task without loss of quality.
- Flexibility to work across different functions and situations, and change priorities at short notice.
- Demonstrates ability to think critically, objectively and "think outside the box" when analyzing issues and recommending / developing solutions.
- Professional audit certification encouraged.
What's on Offer
- Fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
Good package and work life balance