About the Business
With accounting standards getting ever so complicated while innovative business models continue to emerge due to technological advancement, businesses, lawyers and sponsors now more than ever seek assistance from us in helping them to navigate the accounting landscape.
From advising on accounting policy options to optimize financial position, implementing new accounting standards to evaluating the accounting feasibility of intricate business arrangements, we support our clients on highly complex transactions and deals so that they can focus their energy on growing their businesses.
Work you'll do
- Accounting & Finance Reporting and Operations Advisory - Work with clients to support on the implementation of new accounting standards (e.g. IFRS 9, 15, 16 or 17) and identify practical solutions that could help optimizing their financial positions/ performances
- Finance Technology and Transformation - Assist on the redesign and testing of the existing reporting system, such as automation, robotic process
- Regulatory Change & Conduct Advisory - Assist clients to stay compliant to applicable financial reporting framework and regulations
- Support forensic specialists and lawyers in investigating fraudulent accounting scheme, quantifying the potential impact of misstatements
- Assist partners/ managers on the preparation of client proposals
- Work with clients and cross functional project teams to develop and deliver solutions which addresses business needs
- Research and prepare materials for clients, such as finance teams
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
#ONEInsuranceIVP #INspire HK
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor or Master degree of any disciplines
- Preferably professional accounting qualification (e.g. HKICPA, CICPA, AICPA, etc.), but would also consider candidate with strong client delivery experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in delivering professional services as an auditor of financial statements or a consultant in the area of accounting or finance
- Strong understanding of HKFRS / IFRS, PRC GAAP and/or US GAAP and preferably have knowledge and experiences in the application of new accounting standards (i.e. IFRS 9, 15, 16 and/or 17)
- Be able to relate accounting standards and financial reporting regulations to business processes as well as to generate business benefits and optimize financial position / performance for clients on top of staying compliant
- Has a problem solving and analytical mindset and is able to research questions and present a well-supported opinion
- Be a team player and can work effectively with the team to foster a high performing, continuous improvement, and technical learning environment
- Able to apply analytical thinking and professional skepticism to surface more complex issues within the audit, and appropriately document judgements and demonstrate a commitment to quality
- Be an excellent communicator and have fluency in in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint