- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
Maltem Group is an international consulting company with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels, Paris, New-York and Luxembourg. To help clients to manage the ever - evolving needs of the business, we provide highly IT/functional skilled and talented teams, as well as individual consultants for clients complex projects. Maltem Asia has over 80 consultants specialized on the following practices: - Business Organization - Digital Transformation - Data Management - Innovation.
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing the interface between the IT department and the operational departments. Its main functions are to analyze information processes and decision-making strategies and adjust them, all in a perspective of continuous improvement.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Translating business processes into technical solutions;
- Gathering business requirements and translating this into report developments including change specifications;
- Supporting and performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for new developments;
- Conducting workshops and trainings;
- Communicating with both technical and business teams.
- Master in Computer Science, Web, Engineering and Business School;
- Experience with Data Reporting and Analysis;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Agile methodology (certification or experience).
- Technical knowledge;
- Great ability to analyse multiple quantitative and qualitative data;
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in Cantonese of Mandarin is a plus;
- Result-oriented, self-initiative and team player;
- Capacity to deal with multi-cultural environment.