Business Analyst, AP Tax and Legal
AP Deloitte Asia Pacific brings together Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia Firms as of 1 September 2018. The Business Analyst, who will be based in Hong Kong, China, will team and work with leaders and other professionals to deliver Tax and Legal financial analysis and reporting, support Business Operations Manager on operational and technology initiatives.
Perform financial analysis and report trends, and other insights for the AP T&L business
• Assist B&O manager to develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting activities; assist in the strategic planning process
• Work with regional CFO team and geography finance teams to ensure complete, accurate and timely report of AP T&L financials
• Collaborate with regional CFO team on business standards and best practices related to financial processes
• Support B&O Manager on T&L project tracking, reporting and other short-term deliverables
• Support the rollout of regional technology platform/tools within T&L Education:
Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other business related field and/or equivalent professional qualification. Years of Experience:
At least 2 years of experience working for a professional services organisation providing audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory, enterprise risk management and other related services to clients. Other Qualifications & Skills
• Attentive to details with high level of accuracy
• With Business-oriented mindset and problem solving attitude
• Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking skills
• Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skill
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: Deloitte AP