The Company Our client is one of the largest international electronic brokerage firm, also one of the premier securities firms with over $5 billion in equity capital, consists of subsidiaries operating on most major stock, option, futures, forex, bond, ETF and CFD exchanges worldwide.
- Analysis and creation of business requirements and work with users to understand the business requirements further.
- Interviewing staff in other teams to map out existing processes/practices, document requirements and capture feedback.
- Validating feedback captured to ensure accuracy
- Challenging programming requests from local business units to validate if it is truly necessary and assessing its priority.
- Drafting initial task/project requirements in Confluence for PM review.
- Running database queries using SQL to retrieve data to support ongoing projects (e.g. issue investigations, solution design, impacted clients).
- Using DB data retrieved to generate reports tracking the impact of projects on business and to identify business areas we may want to improve.
- Assisting PMs in monitoring the implementation progress, tracking and escalating any issues.
- Work closely with compliance, regulators, users and development team to establish feasible workflows and system to facilitate the business
- Work closely with corresponding parties on the budgeting and timeline
- Provide full support on project implementation cycle.
- Collect feedback from users for further enhancement
- Undertake business analyst tasks as part of the project life-cycle including the development of process maps, business requirement documents, functional specifications, test and business migration plans.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Business Analyst of IT systems and Projects
- Experience in the Securities or equities and Forex industries will be a plus.
- Competent in running SQL queries.
- Good understanding of securities trading and clearing operational process flow will be a plus.
- Able to adapt to changing plans and priorities
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must, native English speaker will have an advantage.
- Proactive, analytical, independent, service-oriented and possess good communication and negotiation skills.
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.