A new headcount, join the Bank to cope with business expansion.
Our client is a growing banking platform, to cope with their expansion plan, they are now hiring a Business Analyst (Manager level) role.
The job description is as follows:
- Process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments
- Understand and explain complex business processes, systems and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact; understands the relationship between multiple functions and/or tools
- Liaise among users and the technical developers to ensure business requirements are well defined and properly implemented
- Assist project implementation with proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required
- Formulate test plans, conduct UAT and regression test
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in development of IT systems with at least 2 year in business analysis or system analysis role with proven track record in business requirement discussion and documentation
- Familiar with system development life cycle, data flow and UAT process
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; proven analytical skills in writing the business requirement document and functional specification document
- Proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Kate at 97109507.
All personal information will be kept for recruitment purpose, and are strictly confidential.