My client is a financial services data provider looking for an experienced candidate in data analysis or data warehouse . This person will develop and analyse business intelligence data. Must be able to confidently communicate in Mandarin.
- To analyze data related to financial information, stock price and trading data, data of entities, or personnel related to listed companies by applying statistical techniques and/or using business intelligence tools.
- To take an active role in the development and implementation of a database project which involves consolidation and analysis of data related to listed companies from various external and internal sources.
- To design and prepare analytics reports for useful business insights to assist the daily regulation of listed companies and/or listing policy development.
- To assist other ongoing IT projects such as business process management project and RegTech project which involves artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or information technology and related disciplines
- At least 7 years of relevant working experiences in IT, preferably in data analytics and/or business process re-engineering
- High proficiency in Excel, VBA, SQL, statistical tools, big data analytic tools and business intelligence tools (such as MS PowerBI or Tableau), preferably gained in finance industry
- Proven experience on large projects in relation to data analytics or business process re-engineering
- Strong knowledge on data warehousing architecture, concepts and practices
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and external vendors, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Experiences in IT projects involving BPM software (such as Pega), artificial intelligence and machine learning are preferable
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.