Business Manager - Global Markets (Sales) - Organization / Strategy / Audit / Quality Hong Kong
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The MARK Sales BMO team aims at supporting MARK Sales development in the region while preventing operational risks.
Combining process and business expertise, quality of execution, technology advisory, innovative solutions and operational risk prevention, the Sales BMO is a trusted advisor helping to ensure the highest service levels to clients.
Run day-to-day operations while also delivering on business-critical key projects, such as new business, regulations or transformation.
The Sales Business Management Office focuses on building, managing & optimizing all sales processes from pre-trade and post-trade. It ensures the best service is offered to MARK clients by monitoring, reviewing and transforming existing processes. It also provides the Sales management with relevant tools and indicators to ensure the efficiency of the commercial set-up. As a MARK Sales Business Manager for Asia, you will:
• Contribute to the development and transformation of MARK Sales with a specific focus on Cross Asset Sales (XAS) activities in Asia by:
• Sponsoring or leading key MARK Sales projects having strong impacts on clients
• Accompanying regulatory changes impacting our businesses
• Maintaining the alignment of MARK Sales objectives with those of support and control functions (GBSU, Legal, Compliance).
• Continuously improve the efficiency the MARK Asia Sales set-up by:
• Optimizing our client base and the services provided to them
• Identifying and delivering simplification initiatives in collaboration with our partners
• Streamlining and automating our processes through the development of new tools
• Ensure MARK Sales Asia businesses are properly run, controlled and protected by:
• Securing the framework of our commercial franchise/ Identifying areas of operational risks and take corrective actions to remediate them
• Coordinating the client onboarding and review processes for MARK Sales in Asia.
• Monitoring and supporting the Cross-Asset Sales (XAS) activity for MARK Asia: provide advisory and guidance on new transactions, new products and new distribution set-up; be part of Master Distribution Agreement (MDA) negotiation, control compliance with rules and guidelines applicable to Cross-Asset Sales (XAS). Profile Required KEY SKILL AREAS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Project management skills and experience
• Knowledge of Global Market environment
• Ability to take stance and decisions
• Client oriented
• Capacity to prioritize
• Flexibility - adaptability
• Team spirit/collective mindset
• Good verbal or written communication
• Risk awareness
• Empowerment and accountability
• Ability to lead change
• Knowledge of structured products would be a plus
• Knowledge of Global Market Sales tool would be a plus QUALIFICATIONS:
5-10-year experience in markets
Business/Finance educational background
Fluent in English Business Insight
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200001OW
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 11/02/2020