Our client is a leading financial institution with strong presence in the region.
- Identify, develop and implement risk strategies especially in the area of credit risk and strategy risk control.
- Oversee legal, compliance and risk departments to ensure their work policies and procedures comply with regulatory requirements.
- Govern the risk control processes and structure to ensure they are effective and up-to-date according to regulatory guidelines.
- Identify risk issues raised and initiate actions to sustain the risk management control of the Bank.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the related business products, systems and working process in order to identify potential risks in different kinds of risk areas.
- Participate in different new projects or product development exercises to plan and manage concerning risk framework.
- Provide risk evaluation report to top management and initiate plans to strengthen risk culture.
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ risk management experience in financial services and banking industry.
- In-depth knowledge of HKMA regulatory guidelines.
- Profound experience in credit risk and strategy risk in banking industry.
- Entrepreneur mind-set with a strong stakeholder management skill sets
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.