The Project Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Responsible to support the planning and implementation of projects by performing data collection and analysis.
- Drive data remediation exercises to enhance system data quality for accurate and timely regulatory reporting.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate process gaps that causes data quality issues and establish a robust process to ensure data accuracy.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including project plan, status, meeting minutes etc.
- Ability to perform change management including liaise with multiple stakeholders across regions, document changes, perform reviews and identify process improvements, system enhancements, provides training, stakeholder updates.
- Ensure close monitoring of project deliverables in order to meet the overall timelines and deliver results.
- Participate in UAT testing for system related enhancement and ensure smooth production implementation.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of targets.
- Evaluate and determine new requirements/process changes through impact analysis to ensure a sustainable and long term process workflow.
- Provides innovative solutions to internal teams & clients. Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Establishes risk management practice. Maintains a culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points.
- Identify opportunities to reduce processing defects (internal and external).
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ability to operate with limited level of direct supervision.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Operations Project Management. Operations knowledge in KYC, Account Opening/Maintenance is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and skilled in data analysis. Excel Macro/VBA skill is highly recommended.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners across the different regions.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates superior Project management skill and analytical skills to ensure effective solutioning.
- Ability to multi-task and handle various on-going deliverables concurrently.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established.
- Able to strive under pressure and covert opportunity from risk.
- Open to working staggered hour /shift / over weekend and on public holidays.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken) is required. Cantonese and Mandarin proficiency will be an added advantage.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting