Client Relations Associate (Asset Management)
- 30K - 45K
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 10 Apr 19
Our client is a global investment management company. They are currently looking for a Client Relations Associate to join their expanding team.
- Act as centre point of contact for all clients’ inquiries.
- Manage client onboarding process and participate in KYC and AML
- Support sales activities including presentations, investment strategy data and correspondence
- Coordinate Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) / RFIs / RFPs for prospective new clients and existing clients
- Ensure timely and accurate client reporting
- Work closely with different internal departments, including sales, portfolio management, product management, compliance and operation teams etc.
- Work closely with different internal departments, including compliance, operation and investment teams for project coordination on an ongoing basis
- Enhance the client service platform, maintain client files and databases
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- 2-3 years' relevant experience in client service role within asset management.
- Experience in covering institutional clients will be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-initiative to handle increasing responsibility
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Please email your full resume in MS Word format quoting the job reference J19959 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.