BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
The CIO Office is a transversal team supporting all IT teams under APAC CIO management. The team covers 3 main areas within APAC CIO :
- Financial & Budget
- IT Governance & Risk Op
As Communication Officer, you will be in charge of creating and design internal communication for APAC CIO. Responsibilities
* Design and produce CIO transversal communications.
* CIO Training coordinator.
* GPS (Global People Survey) analysis and coordination of action plan.
* CIO Refog (Staff Referential).
* Align APAC CIO support with Group Communication policy Contributing Responsibilities
* Hong Kong BCM support for CIO.
* Organization of APAC CIO Towhall.
* Coordination of internal events (Offsites).
* Assist and support ad-hoc requests related to CIO Office scope (data collection, analysis…) Technical & Behavioral Competencies
* Prior experience in either internal communications, marketing communications.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with high attention to details.
* Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
* Ability to translate data and project information into a self-explanatory design communication.
* Analytical skills (Excel, PowerPoint …). Specific Qualifications
* Degree or Master Degree.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in communications.
* Previous experience in banking industry would be a plus.
* Although not required, French speaking is a plus.