Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, and working in our Headquarters in Hong Kong, your role will be to manage the Company’s compliance obligations relating to statutory, market-based laws and applicable rules and regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the regulatory reporting processes to exchanges and regulators in Asia-Pacific, coupled with the application of internal policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance
- Support the organization to ensure all compliance obligations are met
- Develop policies and procedures, compliance frameworks and training programs including annual updates
- IT/Trading liaison for management of trading system rules and market and quant risk liaison for market developments, incidents and rule applications
- Conduct trader training on individual markets including cross training in multiple Asia-Pacific jurisdictions
- Maintaining compliance systems and tools
- Complete compliance reviews
- Provide compliance input into key business projects
- Incident and breach management
- Identify potential areas of compliance concern, propose and implement solutions
What you offer
- A solid understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the workings of equity, derivatives and other financial markets
- A financial services background within Compliance/Risk/AML/CTF essential
- Tertiary qualified with at least 3 years’ specific compliance experience, preferably with exposure to Asian jurisdictions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong communicator with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.