Our client is a global payment services company which has over US$10 billion dollars in cross-border payments around the world and has operations in Asia, the U.S., and Europe. It is now looking to hire a Compliance Manager/Senior Officer for its Hong Kong office. The successful candidate will play a key role in the regional compliance team.
• Establish, implement and monitor compliance manual, policies, procedures and standards of operations for SFC licenses regulated activities.
• Handle regulatory reporting and SFC submissions and others as required.
• Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements for provision of advice and support to top management on strategic activities, internal controls and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• Assist in overseeing the HK SFC AML/CFT and regulatory compliance program, reviewing and evaluating compliance issues and risks within the organization.
• Degree or above in relevant disciplines
• 3-8 years of experience in regulatory compliance with experience with SFC
• Knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory environment, SFC Code of Conducts
• AML/CFT experience would be advantage
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment