Our client is a major Asset Management firm and operates worldwide and is looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Provide practical and accurate compliance advice to the business
- Monitors investment products’ compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, advise and discuss with business units to formulate the policies relating to the products.
- Reviewing marketing materials, developing the compliance program/policies, compliance monitoring and liaising with regulators.
- Responsible also for China related compliance matters
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with a minimum 7 years of compliance experience in asset management industry
- Sound knowledge in rules and regulations compliance best practices, financial products
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong team player and fast learner
- Attentive to details, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.