Consumer ATM Operations, Branch Transformation & Projects, Senior Manager, Vice President
The Ops Sup Sr. Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to provide operations support services in coordination with the Operations - Core team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of operations support services as this team is deeply involving and playing a key role in some major business initiatives and digital projects such as Digital Value Proposition, Greater Bay Area Acquisition, ATM Transformation and Drive Branch Digitization Roadmap etc.This personnel shall lead the team and drive to deliver the results and achieve the goals.
In addition to system projects and problem management, the incubment will also need to oversee the operations and controls of ATM and Account Opening process (both DIY and Branch) as well as managing Cash In Transit vendors for instance, G4S, Brink's, ATM vendor, NCR and STA vendor, Diebold.He/she is the ATM Business Information Owner and work closely with Country Tech and BISO related to ATM Information Security. Responsibilities:
- Manage professional teams and departments through delegation of tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct performance evaluations, compensations, hiring, disciplinary actions, and terminations of team members as well as maintain appropriate staffing requirements
- Monitor the team's quality and efficiency of end results and manage all training and development needs of assigned personnel
- Create and develop budget, policy formation and short-term resource planning
- Manage occasionally complex and varied issues with significant departmental impact
- Apply in-depth knowledge of how areas integrate within the sub function as well as coordinate and contribute to the goals of the entire function
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to the defining standards
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience with background in Financial Services Industry (Commercial Banking related experience is an advantage)
- Extensive knowledge of the Client Onboarding processes
- Working knowledge of Commercial Liability Account Opening, Maintenance & Anti Money Laundering (AML) Requirements
- Working knowledge of Systematics, Filenet, Citi Know Your Client (KYC), Workforce Management (WFM) and Commercial Liability Products
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .