- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 28 Aug 18
Corporate Relationship Management - Selby Jennings
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A global, multi-billion dollar International bank is currently seeking for a Corporate Relationship Manager to add to their Corporate Banking team in the heart of Hong Kong. You will play a key role in the organisation's initiatives in building and maintaining relationship with Chinese Corporate clients and analyse client's performance and provide advisory. Fluent Mandarin and Fluent English is a must.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant relationship management/ Corporate experience.
- Develop and Manage relationships with an existing portfolio of Chinese Corporate Coverage
- Relevant banking experience with proven track record and building client relationship.
- Outstanding relationship building skills and abilities to coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders seamlessly.
- Manage and develop portfolios of China Clients, and Strong relationships with Chinese clients.
- Proven ability and confidence to communicate with senior management.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Language: Native Mandarin and Fluent English Skills