Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an experienced Cyber Resilience Lead to join their Security and Risk Division. Leading the First and Second Line Defense especially in the Cyber Security Front. Perm position.
- Review and maintain Cyber Security policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Define Security standards, authentication protocols, and systems.
- Provide Security recommendations and risk assessments to ensure the firm is fulfilling the compliance requirements and policy.
- Provide management and tuning on threat detection platform.
- Provide IT Operational and control Risks framework and control.
- Review and analyze cybersecurity incidents and provide recommendations and remediation actions.
- Collect data on Cyber Security related risk, breaches, attacks, incidents. Assist in investigations on security incidents by providing evidence and logs.
- Lead the Security Awareness training program in the firm.
- Review IT outsourcing providers and perform regular security assessments on IT outsourcing services.
- At least 8 years of experience in Cyber Security management experience.
- Security Management experience across Servers and Network.
- Security Certificates in CISSP / CISA / CISM or equivalent.
- Familiar with regulatory frameworks including HKMA ECF-C guideline.
- Hands-on experience in managing cybersecurity policies; threat intelligence monitoring & implement technical solutions e.g. security scanner
- Previous working experience with a banking or financial institution is required.
- Degree from a reputable university.
- Excellent communications skill in English and Cantonese.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Cyber Resilience Lead – Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Front Office Java Developer - Leading Asset Management Firm - Hong Kong
2) System Engineer - Systematic Trading Hedge Fund
3) End User Support Engineer - Elite Global Hedge Fund