Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Data Architect & Data Management Lead for their growing data needs. The selected candidate will be leading their data architecture, governance, and management strategies. This role will be the lead person in leading their Data development across the firm.
- Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies, and standards that support and align with the firm's vision and objectives.
- Build a Data CoE across the business and technology in the organization.
- Provide input on the design of the Data Management Framework which creates a data-driven environment for the whole organization.
- Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, solutions, and architecture in data.
- Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, and data management lifecycle controls.
- Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality, and governance for the Enterprise Data platform.
- Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
- Act as a Data Architecture SME and provide advisory and consultation to Data Engineering, Application Teams, and Business Stakeholders.
- Work with the application teams in creating technology platforms across:
- Data Management and Governance Platform
- Integration Platform between applications running on-premise and on cloud
- Data Lake / Data Visualization / Data Analytics Solutions (Informatica, HDInsight, etc)
- At least 10 years' working experience in the IT Data Architecture.
- Experience in implementing data solutions on Cloud platforms would be preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Data warehouse and relational databases.
- Experience and Knowledge in maintaining a data governance model and framework.
- Strong project management skills in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the Big Data solutions including Data Lake, HDInsight, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Strategic thinking and communication, which able to coach and lead all levels of people.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Bachelor or Master's degree from a reputable University.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Data Architect & Data Management Lead - Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Client Facing Tradefloor Support (Connectivity / Infrastructure) - Elite Global Hedge Fund in HK
2) Front Office Java Developer - Tier One Global Investment Bank - Hong Kong
3) Technology Risk & Governance Lead - Leading Insurance Group