The Data Scientist will develop the analytical infrastructure and computational capabilities that drive decision making and impact performance of the Company. By collaborating with business leaders and leveraging company and industry data, this role will develop predictive systems and algorithms for identifying market trends and driving business solutions.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, extracting and analyzing data from various resources with the purpose of turning raw data into actionable insights
- Create analytical report by performing exhaustive descriptive analysis to share with the leadership team
- Use business intelligence, query and data visualization, analytic and statistical software to help build solutions, perform analysis and interpret data
- Develop data models for advanced analytics & AI implementation
- Lead analytic approaches, integrating work into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent fields
- 8+ years of working experience in building data and analytics solutions, data visualization and statistical analysis
- Sound knowledge of Machine learning algorithms, econometrics, statistics, data mining and research methods
- Strong scripting and programming skills with Python Experience with capturing, managing and processing Big Data
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to email@example.com in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.